FORD SUCKS!

Page 1 of 2
CANT ANYONE REALIZE FORDS SUCK!THEY R THE SHITYEST CARS EVER!AND BELIEVE ME I OWN ONE AND HAVE OWNED SEVERAL ..MY FORDA HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN
ANY OTHER TYPE OF CAR IVE HAD!
Probably operator malfunction.
If a guy doesn't know how to turn off his caps lock, how can he be trusted with any automobile?

Who let the illiterate ass holes on here?

Buy something else. Better yet, save the money and take some spelling lessons.
If you continued to shout at me the way you shout here I would fail to perform as well.
snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

--

You are entitled to your opinion but generally that's what happens when one does not properly maintain their vehicles.
mike hunt
snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

Yup a Chevy owner has infiltraded. Two words for you SPELLING BEE.

If they suck so bad, why do you keep buying them?

inc.zzn.com says...

--
Cheers!

Jan

Now how can I take seriously any one who would continue to purchase cars he believes suck? Either you are some kind of nut case who needs to be abused hence you continue to buy what you know will fail you or, you're a freaken idiot who hasn't had a rational thought or expressed a cogent idea in years. Either way, you are your own self-canceling argument.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Perhaps it because he is just a troll? John

Hey now.. I abuse my cars plenty and they still last... Of course I only physically abuse them... I always keep the fluids good.

I like to emotionally abuse my cars, I call them bad names. I say stuff like: "Ford! You suck! LOL

Cars have ears. The next time you break down at 2am on a deserted road, think about it. :-)
--
BT

Well your English sucks and the shouting is really not necessary, however, did you think the moniker "Fix Or Repair Daily" was just a joke? Well, perhaps it's not, get yourself into a nice GM instead and just do General Maintenance ;)
-GV
GlassVial wrote:

GMC = Gotta Mechanic Comin' :)
Sounds familier, I once went to a "Bad Dealer" they were over priced and couldn't fix a flat if they tryed. I do Like the Cars though Well my Mustang anyway. Remember if you girl is in the shop for more then six weeks its a Lemon by Lemon Law rules. Good Luck
MY FORDA HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN

Is that the plural of Fordi?