FORD SUCKS!

CANT ANYONE REALIZE FORDS SUCK!THEY R THE SHITYEST CARS EVER!AND BELIEVE ME I OWN ONE AND HAVE OWNED SEVERAL ..MY FORDA HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN ANY OTHER TYPE OF CAR IVE HAD!

Reply to
<nikitap

Probably operator malfunction.

Reply to
SSaund9084

If a guy doesn't know how to turn off his caps lock, how can he be trusted with any automobile?

Reply to
Charles B. Summers

Who let the illiterate ass holes on here?

Reply to
LarryLarry2003

Buy something else. Better yet, save the money and take some spelling lessons.

Reply to
Paul Brown

Reply to
atec

You are entitled to your opinion but generally that's what happens when one does not properly maintain their vehicles.

mike hunt

snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

Reply to
Miguel Pagan

If they suck so bad, why do you keep buying them?

Reply to
Sijuki

Quit abusing your cars and maybe they will last longer.

Reply to
Jan

Now how can I take seriously any one who would continue to purchase cars he believes suck? Either you are some kind of nut case who needs to be abused hence you continue to buy what you know will fail you or, you're a freaken idiot who hasn't had a rational thought or expressed a cogent idea in years. Either way, you are your own self-canceling argument.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Hey now.. I abuse my cars plenty and they still last... Of course I only physically abuse them... I always keep the fluids good.

Reply to
Sijuki

================

I like to emotionally abuse my cars, I call them bad names. I say stuff like: "Ford! You suck! LOL

Reply to
Scott M

Sounds familier, I once went to a "Bad Dealer" they were over priced and couldn't fix a flat if they tryed. I do Like the Cars though Well my Mustang anyway. Remember if you girl is in the shop for more then six weeks its a Lemon by Lemon Law rules. Good Luck

MY FORDA HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN

Reply to
Billstein

Is that the plural of Fordi?

Reply to
Bill Turner

Cars have ears. The next time you break down at 2am on a deserted road, think about it. :-)

Reply to
Bill Turner

Well your English sucks and the shouting is really not necessary, however, did you think the moniker "Fix Or Repair Daily" was just a joke? Well, perhaps it's not, get yourself into a nice GM instead and just do General Maintenance ;)

-GV

Reply to
GlassVial

GMC = Gotta Mechanic Comin' :)

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

I thought maybe he was telling us he had a Ford Model A.... the mystery will never be solved.

Reply to
Sijuki

It is rather funney... I have a 2000 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 with the Triton V10 I have never had to take it to the shop other then oil changes and inspections.

The wife has a 1999 Buick Regal that has been in the shop or needed to be in the shop for just about everything you can imagine. it is getting ready to go again because the Power window went down on its own one day and it wont go back up.

I think I made the right choice in vehicles

IceMan

Reply to
IceMan