Ford Taraus door access code

I have looked on the trunk hinge, behind the guard on the device itself, in the glove box, on the driver door, I even climbed in upside down to try and read any codes on all the boxes under the dash, I can't
find any code or reference to the code, the "steeler" wants $100.00 to give me my code, I have a code reader for engine codes can I use this to get the 5 digit door entry code?
Paul wrote:

Guess I'm lucky, My dealer wants 47 CAD$ just to give me the code. I'm just gonna disable keyless entry altogether when I dismantle the doors to
a- change the speakers (although they are pretty good, I wanna replace Ford's AMP for a bigger one) b- get rid of a nasty rattle. (door was repaired after the previous owner hit a deer with the Grand Marquis) (poor deer probably died quickly getting hit by that car :)
"Paul" wrote

Your control box *may* be in the same place (left rear fender). Change your code, or just check the resistors to see your current code. http://webpages.cwia.com/~bdklein/sho.htm
What year Bull? If it's a 2000 vintage the master code tag is glued to the back of the fuse block. Small section of tag is hanging off the side and the code will be visible. A mirror and reverse reading skills are needed but it's the master code from which you can program your personal code via the owners manual instructions. That's how my 2k Sable is......