ford taunus transit

For anyone from Holland, Germany or Belgium who's interested in Ford Taunus Transit vans:
http://www.hurxkens.nl/aanbod%20oldtimers.htm
Scroll down and look at the lovely light green Ford Taunus Transit
van, built in 1962. In contrast to what the add says NOT in mint condition. 1500cc 4cyl. 6 volt. Price: Euro 3499
I really like that van, but can't afford it right now. Took a look at it this summer and took some pictures. There's a big scratch on the side and it hasn't got all the bumpers anymore. But it just breaks my heart to see it rusting away, standing in the rain.
Greetings,
Lara!