ford taurus

ok, I have a 1995 ford taurus. It has a feature where if you lift and of the door handles, all of the interior lights turn on. I donít like this feature at all, but I canít find a way to turn it off. I looked
in the manual, and it says nothing about turning it off either. Can anyone help me please? :D
‚úĖ
Unplug the bulb, or take the doors apart and unplug the switches from the handles.
CJB

Add pictures here
‚úĖ