1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove two screws retaining rear view mirror mounting hole cover and
remove cover by carefully prying off door window frame.
3. Remove front door trim panel.
4. Remove retaining screw, disconnect and remove radio speaker from
front door trim panel.
5. Disconnect outside rear view mirror wiring connector. Remove wiring
guides as necessary.
6. Remove three outside rear view mirror retaining nuts. Remove outside
rear view mirror while guiding wiring and connector through hole in door.
1. Install outside rear view mirror by routing connector and wiring
through hole in front door. Install three retaining nuts. Tighten
retaining nuts to 6-8 N-m (53-71 lb-in).
2. Install radio speaker to front door trim panel with retaining screw.
Connect wire connectors.
3. Install rear view mirror mounting hole cover by lightly applying
pressure until it snaps in place on window frame. Install two retaining
4. Connect mirror wiring connector and install wiring guides.
5. Replace front door trim panel.
6. Connect battery ground cable.
There you go... easy as pie!
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.