Ford Taurus power door locks

Hello, I own a ford taurus 1999 SE. I am having a problem with my power door locks. I have 4 power door locks and two switches controlling them on the left and right side of the front doors. Whenever i hit the unlock
button, all 4 door locks nudge up a little bit, and when i hit lock button they nudge downwards. I can hear sounds from all 4 door lock motors which means they are operating.
I first thought it may be a faulty fuse but i guess if the fuse was shot the entire system would not work. This is not the case since i can see the locks nudging.
So please let me know what you think the problem is and how should i go about fixing it.
Thanks a lot. Zubin
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

step one .. obtain a manual (with wiring diagrams). Check the voltages the motors are getting when the switches are applied. if the voltage is close to 12 volts (above 11.5 volts)then lube up the locks and see if that fixes it. also check in the diagram for the ground point for the system..... is it clean and well grounded. If the voltage is low Does that unit have the doors running through a body computer? if yes i would suspect the computer. if no i would suspect a dirty switch in one of the front doors.