Ford Taurus will not start, ECM problem?

I have a 95 Ford Taurus that will not start. I have no spark, no check engine or service warning light when the ignition is turned on, and the cooling fan runs when the ignition is turned on. Based on the lack
of a check engine or service warning light, I suspected that the ECM (PCM) was not working. I replaced it with 2 units, one used, one reman from an auto parts store. I still have the same symptoms. I have power to the ECM (PCM) through the relay module on all the power pins when the ignition is turned on and I checked the ground pins to the ECM (PCM) as well. I also replaced the relay module on the radiator support as well. Any suggestions as to where to look next?
Does the fuel pump run when ign switched on?
Do you have power to coil and volt flicker on dist side when cranked?
Andrew Zwickl opined in

Have you checked the harness that runs atop the transmission? It's known to sometimes wear through and short out, causing the symptoms you're describing.

Tow it too the shop of your choice.
snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net (Andrew Zwickl) wrote in message

It could be your pickup coil inside the distributor or the distributor module. I think it is called TFI. It is mounted outside the distributor. The TFI offen goes bad on the Taurus. Few months back I could not get my 95 Taurus started. However, my problem turned out to be the PCM. I replaced it with a used one from a junk yard and the car started right up. Good luck.
Steve