Ford Tempo 92 4 cyl dies

My tempo dies out when it gets to hot then i let the car set and then it will start up? I dont even have to drive two blocks be for this happens sometimes it may take awhile before it dies.

prpcook

Sounds like the typical ignition module problem.
Al
we did that also fuel filter, gas comes out of the line like a fountian and timed