Ford Tough

say all you want bad about Fords, but... My 16 year old son pulled 2 gallons of sand out of a 1988 Bronco-II gas tank replaced the intank pump, the high pressure pump, and one filter and after
sitting unstarted for over four years the little V-6 fired right up and runs like a champ.
Now I have to figure out how to pay for insurance so he can drive that treasure on the streets. Pops

so whats your point ??????? hurc ast