Ford Transit 2.0l please help-don't know order of spark plug cables

Hello All,
I have a problem, someone ripped the spark plug cables out... so I bought new ones, but I have no clue in which order to plug them. Is there anybody
who has a Ford Transit 2l, or maybe a book/documentation ?? I couldn't find any, and even the Ford shop who sold the cables couldn't tell me the order.
Please help, thanks, a lot, Jan-Uwe
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com