Ford TRYOUT SETS available, please see my web page

I have several brand new Ford Tryout Sets available (locksmith tools), and I have these listed on my web page. I was promised a job about 2 and a half years
ago providing that I would purchase these tool sets. I did that, but I was never given any work after that. As a result, I'm trying to sell the stuff so that I can recover at least a portion of the original investment. These tryout sets were purchased brand new from , and I have the original receipts. You can view my inventory at, , and my full contact info is included. Here is a summary of what I have (pertaining to FORD locks): TO-1 (Ford ignition using H51 blanks) New: $75, am asking $50 TO-2 (Ford trunk & doors using H50 blanks) New: $75, am asking $50 TO-3 (Ford 10-cut ignition only using H60 blanks) New: $108, am asking $50 TO-40 (Ford 10-cut doors only using H60 blanks) New: $108, am asking $50 TO-92 (Ford 8-cut all-purpose door/ignition using H75 blanks) New: $525, asking $400. Dale Wein
TeleDale Key Service, 1811 Saratoga Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 U.S.A.