ford waranty

I have a vehicle that I purchased (knowing) that it had been in a minor crash. its a 2002 Ford Ranger 4X4 XLT fully loaded, with 15000 miles on it. The Truck
was fixed back to its original state. The question is, IS the vehicle still covered under its 3 yr/36000 mile warranty? It has a clear title also. Hope somebody can help thanks Cary in Michigan

Yes, as in any aftermarket parts would not be covered, any parts damaged as a result of abuse would not be covered. If your speed control module has a big crack in it from the accident, it's not likely it would be covered.