Ford WDS.

I am a consultant for a Ford Dealer in NE Wisconsin.

They have a WDS that will no longer boot, and hangs on starting Win98. I've looked for the problem and am not finding it.

Does anyone know how to reinstall these? I have a Win98 CD, and can start there, and all of the software looks to install from the CD. But what about everything else/ It looks pretty customized.

Does anyone maybe have a running one, that I could get a Ghost image from?

Any help or direction would be great. We don't want to spend alot on it, since we can get the new version for $5k.

Thanks!

-Mark

Reply to
mjenks1968

Try searchig for a Bit Torrent.

Reply to
Shawn

You'll also need a copy of the WDS program..... I think B42 or somewhere in that range was the last support that Ford "officially" gave. You can try eBay for a copy of the software...

Reply to
Jim Warman