Ford WDS.

I am a consultant for a Ford Dealer in NE Wisconsin.
They have a WDS that will no longer boot, and hangs on starting Win98. I've looked for the problem and am not finding it.
Does anyone know how to reinstall these? I have a Win98 CD, and can start there, and all of the software looks to install from the CD. But what about everything else/ It looks pretty customized.
Does anyone maybe have a running one, that I could get a Ghost image from?
Any help or direction would be great. We don't want to spend alot on it, since we can get the new version for $5k.
Thanks!
-Mark

Try searchig for a Bit Torrent.
You'll also need a copy of the WDS program..... I think B42 or somewhere in that range was the last support that Ford "officially" gave. You can try eBay for a copy of the software...