"Ford will lay off 30,000"

Ford will lay off 30,000 Ford Motor Co. yesterday said it will close 14 North American manufacturing facilities and cut employment by up to 30,000 in the next
six years as part of a broad restructuring meant to reverse financial losses and stabilize eroding sales in the company's home market. at http://www.washtimes.com/business/20060124-121224-1295r.htm
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Anyone who isnt a f'g idiot might have looked to see if it wasnt posted here five minutes after hitting the wires!
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Yep, and what is this? Freekin CNN? And the earlier post, alt.political.bullshit?
My brother-in-law was a Ford mechanic. And you? Fix or Repair Daily? Found on Road Dead? mike