Ford Windstar 2001 LX sliding door won't open from outside.

Hello, everyone,

My Ford Windstar 2001 sliding door only opens from inside, wont' open from outside, any idea?

Reply to
GB

GB wrote in news:cdv3h1d1v2j40b8fgmb7un8ds0747s0h7g@

4ax.com:

Well, you're gonna have to pull the trim panel is my bet. If the handle acts as locked, that's one problem, if it pulls up freely that's another but either way....

Buy a book on the vehicle...ask to see if the book (Haynes or Chilton) covers panel removal before buying

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I've got both the Chilton's and Haynes and prefer the Haynes. The info is the same for your problem so I'd buy the Haynes (product #36097). I think you'll need to answer the Backyarad Mechanic's response before anyone can help you further.

Reply to
mmmgall