Ford Windstar Check Engine Light

If you have narrowed down your problem to the egr system check the two vacuum hoses that lead to the egr tube. I found one of the tubes that connect to the vacuum broken off.
I went to ford and they wanted $116 for that piece. I repaired it myself and the check engine light and I presume the reason it was on are fixed. If anyone finds they have that problem post here and i'll do my best to explain the fix. Robert
Just to clarify that. I repaired it myself without having to pay the $116 for the part. The repair cost about $10 Robert

Amazing what Ford will charge!! I needed four little plastic pips that the arms of the Idle Control Runner Manifold slip into.. we're talking little platic things that you could lose if you dropped on a thick carpet.... 7$ a piece!! This is criminal!
I lost the damn clip that holds the handle onto the sliding door. I can't believe ford wanted something like 5 bucks for it. *sigh* Robert