Ford Windstar passenger side blinker won't work...

and neither will the emergency blinkers...passenger side bulb seems to be fine on front and back and so do fuses...what else could cause this? My husband has
checked it all out and all seems fine...we arent sure how to fix the problem..will replacing the bulbs work? or is it something else?
Fordgirl80 wrote:

MF switch.
Is that a mother f**king switch or a multi-function switch?
;-)