[Ford Windstar] Please help me with power steering - to mechanic guru

I've lost one little thing that is necessary in power steering system. I have no idea what is the English name of it nor part number of it. It is placed at the end of power steering lines. There should be two of it,
I've got only one. Unfortunately I live in Central Europe and I don't have access to any mechanical manuals, etc.
Please be so kind end enter website with photos of the part I haven't lost. I believe that one I've lost looks the same.
http://www.himtech.com.pl/ford/What_is_it.html
or see the photos:
http://www.himtech.com.pl/ford/pic1.gif (28KB)
http://www.himtech.com.pl/ford/pic2.gif (26KB)
http://www.himtech.com.pl/ford/pic3.gif (23KB)
and the picture of a place where it should be placed:
http://www.himtech.com.pl/ford/instr.gif
Sorry for my English.
May thanks for any hints. Norbert
kummpel[remove-it]@poczta.onet.pl
There is only one, so you did not loose any. It goes into the supply port, and is a check valve with a fixed orifice..
message

Thanks for response
But there is two power steering lines . Shouldn't there be one of this thing per line?
Regards Norbert
I know there are two lines, all hydraulic systems of this type do. One supply one return one check valve. The check valve goes in the supply, and in reality is not all that important. If it is left out, nothing bad will happen.
message

and

OK. So there should be two valves, but one will do the job? Do you have any idea what is a part number of this valves?
So please tell me if this valve should be placed in the upper line or in the lower one? And which side to the front of vehicle?
I'm really grateful for your help.
Norbert
message

supply
reality
I said ONE VALVE, that is all there was and is. What part of that do you not understand? I do not know the part number, more times than not it is not even in the shop manuals or parts book.

Which ever line is the supply line. Follow the supply line from the pump to gear if your not sure which one it is.

OK. Now I fully understand, but I've one's more doubt about it. Ends of both lines have the shame shape. Sockets have the same shape too. If I put the valve in a socket and screw the line in it, it fits perfectly and there is no loose or leak. In the same time, the second line doesn't fit so good after screwing it in, and I think the system will leak.
If you say there is only one valve, then I suppose that there should be some kind of sleeve on the second line, that will seal the system. I'm just making sure.

Yes, I've noticed :(
Many thanks for your time Norbert
The fittings are designed so that when properly installed the lines are able to move in the fittings. The lines are sealed by o-rings inside the fittings. In other words the lines are supposed to float in the fittings, so the line you are thinking is loose and will leak; will in fact NOT leak. Make sure you replace the nylon washers on both fittings, that is the seal for the fittings. Meaning the lines are sealed to the fittings by o-rings, the fittings are sealed to the rack by the nylon washers. Now I suspect you have some kind of manual, as that you posted a gif from a manual. The manual explains this fact. Lastly, no; there is NO sleeve for the other line.
message