FORDS BELOW INVOICE

IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO BUY A FORD BELOW COST I CAN HELP YOU. WE EVEN DELIVER THEM TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.
MENTION THAT YOU SAW IN THIS NEWS GROUP.
THANKS JOHN 863-581-5463
JAC wrote:

So which is it? Below COST or below INVOICE? Who's cost? Which invoice?
Seems we can do what you propose just about anywhere, not just Florida.
Rob
JAC wrote:

can you deliver to another state or you dont worry about interstate commerce violations????
IF YOU ARE REALLY LOOKING TO BUY A NEW FORD THEN TRY MY PRICING AND YOU WILL SEE HOW LOW MY PRICES ARE.
CAN ALSO HELP PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES.
THANKS JOHN

You can start by dropping your CAPS. Using all CAPS is considered rude.
Of course, so is spamming for which you have been reported.
Jeff
well thanks jeff......
Sure but how does one ever get a title? ;)
Which price are you talking about? First you say below invoice, then you say below 'cost,' which is it? Are you really offing brand new, never titled, 2004 vehicles with no mileage below the dealers actual net/net price?
mike hunt