Four-door Capri. Was there?

Hi folks,

Was there ever a four-door Capri - any country, any model? I don't ever remember ever seeing one or even hearing about one, but 'her indoors' is sure that there was.

Cheers

Monkeys

=====

2002 Ford Focus TDCi(115) 2003 Audi A4 1.9TDi(130) Diesel - with our current government I cannot afford not to (for our US friends, UK 'gas' now tops $7.50 an imperial gallon)
Reply to
Monkeys

"Monkeys" wrote in news:c88u4t$p4j$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

In the 1950s, there were four door Lincoln Capris.

Reply to
scroob

Well, if you are including the Fox-body Capri ('79-'86), the Fairmont/Zephyr/Granada/Cougar/LTD/Marquis could be considered 4-door Capris... or Mustangs... with a little bit of a stretch... (pun intended).

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Hiya,