Fox Body Mustang

I have a 89 Mustang 4 cyl automatic ... im almost finnished converting it to a 4 speed v8 i have all the body work done and the suspension work finnished. i just need some help on what i need to get the 4 speed in there
ive never converted anything like this before so any info would be extreamly helpful thanks Jesse

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
you pay..DEAL with it!