Fox Body Mustang Repairs and Upgrades

My latest project is replacing my =BC window motors on my 89 GT Convertible. I would also like to replace the weather-stripping on the molding peace just below the =BC window. Dose any one have any experience or advice on this?

Reply to
MAD

Go to the mustang group and 'ping' Tim the mustangguy

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Darryl over at

is somewhat of a Fox Body Guru. You might want to give him a try.

CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Thanks for the advice, I'll check both leads out.

Reply to
MAD