FREE Classified Ads ... 24x7x365

<HTML <HEAD <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content='"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"' <TITLE></TITLE </HEAD <BODY>
<DIV>Get your FREE site membership today.&nbsp; Advertise your item or service in one of our many ad categories.&nbsp; Include up to 3 photos of the item you're selling.&nbsp; Maintain your privacy by using our FREE webmail service to communication with buyers and sellers.&nbsp; No need to reveal your e-mail address unless you want to.&nbsp; Use our AUTO-NOTIFY feature to be automatically notified when new adds are added to categories that interest you.&nbsp; Quick search feature to find the items you're looking for.&nbsp; Get you FREE ad today ..... this offer won't last long.</DIV> </BODY </HTML
Is that www.midwestads.com ? You did not include a link.
Also check out another one www.BayouCarHere.com they have free ads too!

selling. Maintain your privacy by using our FREE webmail service to communication with buyers and sellers. No need to reveal your e-mail address unless you want to. Use our AUTO-NOTIFY feature to be automatically notified when new adds are added to categories that interest you. Quick search feature to find the items you're looking for. Get you FREE ad today ..... this offer won't last long.