Free Focus wiper motor

Bought this wiper motor (used) for my 02 Focus, discovered it was actually the relay that was bad, not the motor. Free to good home. Works. I think it's good for all models up to the present.
Email me to arrange getting it. Would prefer if you can pick up from me at work in Syosset, NY but I will ship it if you pay.