Freestar Radio

Does anyone have the instructions for removing the OEM radio from a 2004 Ford Freestar minivan? I want to remove the radio to tap the line input for an IPOD. The FM converters do not work in large metro areas
due to large number of radio stations signals.
Thanks, PS
@adelphia.net says...

If there are two holes on each side of the radio, it uses the standard Ford-style release. Go down to your local auto store and get the removal tools. They are simply two U-shaped pieces of metal with little balled points on the ends. You push them into the holes, tilt out, and then pull the radio out.
That said, tapping into inputs may not be possible, depending on how it's set up.