front & rear Marauder bumpers on 1999 Grand Marquis

Rear bumper, don't really care, but I'd like to add foglights to my '99 GM without using my Dremel. My guess is a 2k3 Marauder front bumper won't fit my '99 GM.
Ideas, insults, comments :)
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

it is the came part from 98 to 2007, so why would it not fit??