FS: 1941 FORD SEDAN DELIVERY FOR $14,000

To view photos, go to www.oldcars.fotki.com

Next time, try eBay or Cars and Parts. Keep your crap away from our newsgroup.
If everyone put their used cars on our newsgroup, then we would be overwhelmed with for sale crap.
Thanks.
Jeff
General newsgroup ettiquite allows for sale postings as long as they are clearly marked with a FS or FA marker. If they are off topic they aren't welcome, but on topic stuff is fine.
CCC