FS: 1941 FORD SEDAN DELIVERY FOR $14,000

To view photos, go to

oldcars

Next time, try eBay or Cars and Parts. Keep your crap away from our newsgroup.

If everyone put their used cars on our newsgroup, then we would be overwhelmed with for sale crap.

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

General newsgroup ettiquite allows for sale postings as long as they are clearly marked with a FS or FA marker. If they are off topic they aren't welcome, but on topic stuff is fine.

CCC

Reply to
CCCENTRAL

General newsgorup ettique is that you post in line and not toppost. So much for your respect for general newsgroup ettiquite.

That might be general policy, but it is against the charter for this newsgroup:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff