FS:1986 Mercury Capri 5.0L V8 TTop $1500 offer

My kid is getting close to driving age and I wish to sell before then too much power for a teenager. Subframe connectors installed, 140MPH Speedo also
has Green Flames on the hood. I live in the Phoenix AZ area I can e-mail pictures if interested. Would make an excellent project car
Runs and Air Conditioning works.
$ 1500 or offer
might consider trades.
Gary snipped-for-privacy@cox.net