FS: 1989 Bronco II in central NJ

I have a 1989 Bronco II that runs perfectly fine, however has some slight front-most damage due to an accident. I had a new engine and tranny put in last year and the truck ran great, then about two months laterl a kid hit it on the passenger front corner. This pushed the front-most end of the frame over to the driver's side about 0.5"-1". The truck runs very strong and has little rust on it. There are a few minor paint spot problems, but easily repairable.

I bought: new front bumper, passenger side front quarter panel, oil cooler/radiator, passenger side headlight/frame, and grill. I would fix the truck myself but don't have the time or space. The truck can either be straightened and driven for many more miles or used for parts. $1700 or b/o. If interested please email me at address below. Thanks.

Reply to
Tony S..