FS: 1997 Ford Mustang...not mine, good deal though...

Just a heads up to some of you Mustang fans, I'm not the seller, I just happen to come across this and frequent the group a bit. Maybe someone can turn a cheap car like into something cool:

1997 Ford Mustang $4,948 Vehicle DescriptionExterior Color:WhiteInterior Color:CharcoalMileage:62,183Condition:UsedTransmission:AutomaticSeller InformationSeller Name:Stanley ChevyLocation:Sweetwater TXVehicle InformationABS, Air Conditioning, All Season Tires, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Body Side Moldings, Bucket Seats, Center Arm Rest, Center Console, Cloth Seats, Cruise Control, Cup Holders, Dual Front Air Bags, Power Mirror, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tilt Wheel, Tinted GlassPowered by
Reply to
DjangoFett

I don't recall you posting on this group in the past. If you did you would know this is a text only NG and will not accept binaries or HTML.

Reply to
I. Care

First problem with this is it is a 3.8L... who would buy that for 5k?

Reply to
Picasso