FS: 2000 Contour SE Sport (Michigan) 39k Miles $6500 BO

Hi all,
I'm selling my trusty 2000 Ford Contour SE Sport. It's got very low miles, 39k. We are looking for something bigger.
Automatic transmission, peppy V6 (170 HP), power windows, power door locks,
power sideview mirrors, power drivers seat. AM/FM/Cassette, Air Conditioning, Remote Keyless Entry, Fog Lights and a spoiler.
I've got pictures and additional information on my site at http://nerdstuff.net/contour/ (Just as a warning, I've only got pictures from my garage tonight up at the moment, I will post daytime pictures tommorow, Friday evening)
Located in Southeastern Michigan.
Let me know if you have any questions and thank you very much,
Matt Fuerst