FS 2001 Mustang GT

This is a GREAT looking car! 2001 Ford Mustang GT. This is a full option car with everything. Cold A/C. H.O. 4.6L V8 / Auto. 3.27-1 Limited Slip rear axle. We are the second owners of this car, and it has always been adult owned.

Upgrades include, Tokico Suspension Shocks, springs and struts. 1.5inch lowering Magnaflow exhaust Hypertech performance tuning Cold Air Intake Bosch Platinum plus 4 plugs

Runs drives great. Everything works. Will need 3 tires soon. It has been in storage for about a year. We drove this car on a 200 mile per day commute for several years. It shows 205000 on the odometer but is in the condition of a 100000 mile car. 90% of the miles were on cruise control, and it was always carefully maintained. Uses no oil, has no leaks or problems. Recent work- New brakes 201k Reman trans 150k, rebuild rear axle 150k

The car is Vibrant Performance Red with Medium Parchment leather interior. Leater is in fair-good shape with the drivers side showing some cracking but no splits. Little separation around the horse logo. Mach 460 sound system.

Retail is 9000.00 after the mileage deduction, trade in is 7000.00. asking $6500.00 We will listen to any reasonable offer. Vehicle is located in San Saba, TX about 2 hours north Austin and 3 hours south of Dallas.

Reply to
LC

Here is a link to photos and a short video of the car.

Thanks!

LC wrote in news:Xns99E85D8391EEA01stang@207.115.17.102:

Reply to
LC