FS 429 TJ and 351 Cleveland

2 motors left from a Mustang project. The 429 is a running, complete 1969 365hp motor with a matched C6.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0026506084

The 351 C is a 2V motor in pieces. Good block and heads.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0026508593
Thanks CCC
These ads are on ebay. If we wanted to buy a car, we could go there. Please keep your ads out of our newsgroup.
Jeff

GEE GENIUS. A 429 is an engine. So is a 351. Neither is a CAR.
I don't know if you could find your way to E-bay.
Eric
FollowingDarkness wrote:

You're right, but DUH....it's an Ebay teaser from somebody who will likely never participate here again. It's fly-by spam, and not really welcome on a newsgroup. This NG has a minimal amount of spam and garbage, I'd kind of like to keep it that way.