FS 429 TJ and 351 Cleveland

2 motors left from a Mustang project. The 429 is a running, complete 1969 365hp motor with a matched C6.

The 351 C is a 2V motor in pieces. Good block and heads.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
Collector Car Central

These ads are on ebay. If we wanted to buy a car, we could go there. Please keep your ads out of our newsgroup.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in news:c5mMg.9192$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

GEE GENIUS. A 429 is an engine. So is a 351. Neither is a CAR.

I don't know if you could find your way to E-bay.

Eric

Reply to
FollowingDarkness

You're right, but DUH....it's an Ebay teaser from somebody who will likely never participate here again. It's fly-by spam, and not really welcome on a newsgroup. This NG has a minimal amount of spam and garbage, I'd kind of like to keep it that way.

Reply to
Tom Adkins