FS 82 F250

1982 FORD F250 3/4 TON, 2 WHEEL DRIVE AUTOMATIC. 302 V8 47,000 ACTUAL MILES. EX US ARMY VEHICLE IN ORIGINAL YELLOW PAINT WITH STAHL UTILITY BED.RUNS PERFECT, CURRENT REGISTRATION AND INSPECTION. TRUCK LOCATED IN
FT. WORTH, TEXAS. WILL DELIVER FOR A FEE. $2500.00
Hey Mary:
1) This is NOT a good forum for your advertising. Use a newspaper or Ebay. Unless we are interested in buy a used peice of crap and live in Texas, we don't care.
2) Use lower case. Using all upper case is shouting and is rude.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

Nowhere does it state that only repair topics are to be discussed. If the title had been Alt.autos.ford.repair, I would go along with you. Lighten up!!

-Bob
(...)

If everyone advertised in this forum, there would be so many messages advertising stuff that only a very limited number of people could be interested in that it would be almost impossible to find that actual messages.
From the charter: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.autos.ford+%2B+charter&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=slrn45agv78.15.grobe%40worf.netins.net&rnum=1
"Unsolicited advertisements of products is also discouraged, unless mentioned in an article by the vehicle owner and/or user. For example, a person may write an article describing an aftermarket product, (an excellent example of why this group should be created), but that vendor SHOULD NOT advertise their product here.
"Vehicles or parts for sale should go to the forsale or marketplace groups."
You stand corrected. ;-)
Have a great day.
Jeff