FS: 83 4x4 Ranger v6

'83 Ford Ranger with a 2.8v6, the motor was rebuilt about 15k miles ago, and I rebuilt the top end of the motor on 7/23/2003, and have put about 100 miles on it since. Fresh valve grind, valves lapped, head gaskets, cleaned
to shine! The motor runs strong, and runs cool. Leaks no fluids, has true dual exhaust.
4x4 works well with manual hubs, have reciepts for lots of work on the transfer case, clutch, and alternator. Rear and front axles are good, trans and xfer case work like new. Everything on the truck works, even the original radio. Has sliding rear window, and "The Ultimate" canopy.
Truck appears to be lifted 1 or 2 inches, and has good 30" Michelin off road tires on it, factory upgraded wheels. Starts/Runs/Drives/Stops/Climbs excellent. I took it for 100 mile drive on 7/24 with no problems (even going up mountains!)cooling system holds excellent pressure. Passed WA state emissions in 6/2003.
Asking $1300, WELL WORTH your time to come and look at this AWESOME truck! Come get a GREAT deal! Blue books at 1700!
Truck is located in Tacoma, WA. Call Carl at 206 293 5847, or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com for pics or answers to questions.
Carl