FS:'89 Crown Victoria

Has new motor but needs transmission and front nose clip(headlight assembly) Motor is a 302/ police interceptor (less than 3000 miles on motor) Clear title.... great for restore or parts car
Must sell $850. OBO (The price really is negotiable... make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours)
Contact Kathy or Ron if interested 972-775-3729 or 817-689-6328 or email at katlet1at hotmail dot com or tbsteam2002 at yahoo dot com
We are south of the metroplex area, near Venus but if you want it we can either bring it to you or meet you half way.
Quitcher spammin. No one's interested. It' would take more to fix your car than it's worth. You might be able to give it away, but that's doubtful. :-)
CJ

assembly)