FS/ 98 Ranger XLT

Hey Guys,
I'm selling my 98 Ranger XLT if anyone is interested....119K highway miles (back /forth to work), Alpine single cd, ac, 5 speed, tonneau cover. I changed the oil and rotated tires religiously every 3k (have
all receipts). No wrecks or any damage, just don't need anymore, pix available. $4,500 OBO Thanks! Scott