FS: Equus Ford Code Reader

I sold my T-Bird (written off in a hit-n-run) and my Ford Specific tools are for sale (as I dig them out).
I have an Equus Ford Code Reader for sale on ebay
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&categoryC98 9&item$23888003)
and an Oil Pan Gasket (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category366 9&item$23743839)
I also have a Power Steering Pump Pulley Puller that Isn't listed yet but you can make me an offer if you like - I bought it for about $60.
Thanks,
Eric