FS: FORD 9" 3.70 28 SPLINE with POSI-TRACTION

FS: FORD 9" 3.70 28 SPLINE with POSI-TRACTION
On eBay --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 16415551&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
This center section was originally in my 34 Tudor Street Rod. I bought it late last year and put about 1600 miles on it. It was a newly rebuilt unit with new bearings, seals and friction cones. I paid $450.00 for it. I ran it with pure synthetic gear lube.
I had a lot of fun with these gears - seat of the pants acceleration is very satisfying. I've had my fun and now I'm going to install cruise gears.
The 3.70 ratio gears are not chipped nor burned. The pattern and backlash are correct. There were no oil leaks.
The yoke is 1 1/8 x 3 5/8.
The nine inch center is the easiest of all gear sets to change. Contact me for tips or advice.
My Hot Rod pics are here if interested --> http://www.racetec.cc/Tudor /
Thanks for looking, Tim www.racetec.cc