FS: Ford Literature & Press Kits

Sorry for the spammage, but I figured that this is on topic for this newsgroup.
I sell collectible automotive literature and I have a number of nice Ford items available including the following:
Ford SVT 10th Anniversary Press Kit
2003 Ford 100th Anniversary Press Kit
2003 Ford 100 Years Concepts press kit
2002 SVT Focus pre-sales brochure
Ford Mustang GT Concept Press Kit 2003 NAIAS Detroit
2004 Ford Year of the Car Press Kit, w/ New Mustang, Freestyle, Focus, Five Hundred press kits plus Ford GT
Ford 2004 CIAS Full Line Press Kit, w/ new '05 Mustang, SVT, Marauder, Harley-Davidson Super Duty, Ford GT concept, Ford 427 Concept and many others
Ford 2004 CIAS Full Line French Press Kit, w/ new '05 Mustang, SVT, Marauder, Harley-Davidson Super Duty, Ford GT concept, Ford 427 Concept and many others
Ford Bronco Concept Press Kit
Ford Shelby Cobra Concept Press Kit
Ford 2002 Harley Davidson F150 fact card
Ford 2004 Canada Full Line Brochure
Ford 2004 Legends Brochure with 04 Mustang 04 Thunderbird 05 Ford GT
Ford 2005 CIAS Year of the Car Pre Sales Brochure
2005 Ford Mustang GT Poster
Of course Ford isn't the only marque in my inventory. From Acura to Volvo I have hundreds of items of collectible motorobilia including press kits, posters, sales brochures and promotional items. Every item is displayed on my web site with photographs and detailed descriptions so that you can make an informed choice.
If you visit the site @ www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia I am sure you will find many items of interest. Even if you don't buy anything, as a car enthusiast you'll enjoy simply browsing through the items. Motor City Motorobilia www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia Motor City Motorobilia www.rokemneedlearts.com/motorobilia
<<< Sorry for the spammage, but I figured that this is on topic for this newsgroup.

Now that doesn't make much sense! You know it's spam, but then you say it's on topic. Hmm...