FS: HUGE Collection of Vintage Mustang Parts

I am liquidating a truck and trailer full of vintage Mustang parts. This was a traveling parts dealer that went out of business years ago and these
parts have been sitting in storage.
We have everything from Body parts to Fender Emblems, Badges, Mirrors, Decals, ETC.
We will be listing them on E-Bay Motors at the following link-
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcollectorcarcentral
A lot of these are reproductions, some OEM, and some good condition used original parts. The used parts will be clearly marked. These are for mustangs 1964-1/2 through 1973.
Thanks CCC
The vast majority of readers of this group are not interested in buying your crap.
However, there is a site that you should use: Ebay.
Jeff
So no one in the "Ford" group likes or restores Mustangs?
Wow, who knew?
CCC

-
message

I have several fords, from a 1966 mustang to a mid 80s ranger to a supercharged xr7 and soon a new crown vic. I visited your web site and found much of interest to me. I would not have known about your web stie if you had not posted here.
If Jeff is not a moderator he should mind his own business instead of being a rude busybody who thinks he is speaking for others who visit this group.
BTW, what I found on your site was not "cr-p." :-)