FS R Code 428 Cobra Jet Cyclone 1 owner

This is the sort of thing you usually read about in magazines but never really find. It is a one owner 1969 Mercury Cyclone 428 CJ fastback R code
Ram Air car with 26832 original miles. On e-bay motors at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF22974809
Not cheap, but you don't find them like this everyday.
Thanks CCC
At the link below I have added photos that should cover most of the questions brought up
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF22974809
The Fenders are date coded 1016D3 The Valve Covers are both Date Coded 10 27 D2.
I have included detailed pics of the distributor, the vacuum operated Ram Air assembly, the date codes mentioned above and the Harmonic balancer. Hope this helps in authentication.
Thanks CCC