Fuel cut off

Where the hell is the fuel cut off switch for the Mk3 Ford Fiesta? I have no idea, please help!
Chris

Try looking on the left rear side of the trunk.
mike hunt
10xOXR wrote:

Couldn't find anything in the boot, any more suggestions? I think it's located under the sill scuff plate - what do you think?
Chris

Perhaps I'm not being specific enough. How does one reset the fuel cut off switch?

Find the switch in the left inside rear above the wheel well, behind an access hatch. If the button has popped out on the switch, push it in to re-latch it. If it's already pushed in, you have another problem.
10xOXR wrote:

Thank you all for the help, got the thing reset and can drive again! (Lost a days work to this damned thing - LOL)
Chris

Simply press down on the button.
mike hunt
10xOXR wrote:

10xOXR wrote:

Chris,
From memory, have a look behind the radio console if fitted, if not have a look in that area up towards the bulkhead. It's a long time since I had a Fiesta but I think that was the location or thereabouts.
Brian
If its the same as a Mk4, its on the passenger side front A-Pillar - about 6 inches from the floor - directly left and down from the glovebox.
There is a small plastic hole about the size of a smartie tube to poke your finger down
HTH
Alex.