Fuel cutout

I have A 1992 Ford Escort and I can't figure out why it just all the sudden came on and was unable to restart my car.If there is anyone who had this problem I would like to know what has to be done so this problem doesn't arise again in the future. I would like any help I can get to get this car started and if this was just something that was A fluke? In case you are wondering i was not in an accident so I am not sure what went wrong?

Reply to
DylanM

passenger side rear cargo area small access panel or hole. push sw to reset.

hit bump or chuckhole. Happens again, replace switch

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic