Fuel Efficient Cars Bullshit.

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:51:28 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

I wish some multi-billionaire would build many hundred CO2 producing plants. Just pour the CO2 out into the air like mad. Then in 5 years see if all the doomsday things happen, if not then stfu.
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:51:28 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

A dead person has a very small carbon footprint. Being dead prevents you from many other things like murder and rape.
We could reduce crime by 100% if we were all dead. Think about it.

We could reduce crime by at least 50% if everyone stayed in their own country. Think about it. And act upon it.
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:12:36 -0600, "Notroll2007"

Then America would be full of Indians [native Americans] and we would all be in Europe somewhere starting a master race.
You wouldn't want that?

The Europe part is OK. I don't belive in a master race.
On 27 Feb 2007 09:25:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If we build a DOME for the Earth we could control everything weather-wise. No more global warming.
"Bob Brown" <.> wrote in message Bob Brown <.>

As long as your walks are fartless. Rush is out of luck.