Fuel Filter were is it .......?

I have a 1993/ 3.0 V6 Ford Taurus and I can't seem to find the FUEL FILTER. Can someone help me .....Thanks to those that can.

"computercet" wrote

Isn't it just in front of the right rear wheel like all the other Tauruseseses?
No, I changeda 1992 Topaz one and I thought it would be in the same place for the Taurus, vut it is not.
"computercet" wrote

Well, then you must have some freaky Taurus, because even Autozone says:
FUEL FILTER On your 1993 FORD TAURUS, the FUEL FILTER is:
UNDER VEHICLE, PASSENGER SIDE, BELOW SEATING AREA, PASSENGER SIDE OF FUEL TANK, MOUNTED ON FRAME IN FUEL LINE
Ok...I'm sorry ...I thought that you meant that it was inside the engine cause that is were the Topaz was on the drivers side inside the engine ...But your saying it is under the vehicle. Sorry about that..... Nobody' snipped-for-privacy@My.Place