fuel injector cleaner

Greetings! Does anyone know where I can get 3m fuel injector cleaner or Borg Warner Pro clean injector cleaner. Both come in a pressurized can and you need a
kit(which I have) to hook up to the fuel rails to use the cleaner. Thanks, Mike

Check your local NAPA ours carries the 3M.
Brian
check out a Carquest, I've gotten mine from there in the past.