Fuel Injector Question 4.6

Replacing manifold and someone suggested new O-rings for injectors. Should I replace all 16 or..?
I bought a package at AutoZone and in only contained 12 O-rings. I had
the guy double check to make sure he put in 4.6 and he got the same number. Only 12 in the package.
Any tips on injector care and maintenance appreciated. TIA
Frank

Personally, I'd have them cleaned by a professional, you've got them out, take them to someone who can clean and flow test them. Cheap insurance...
SteveL
snipped-for-privacy@not.a.real.address.com wrote:

Thanks Steve, Any thoughts on why only 12 O-rings in the package. Is it standard to just replace the O-rings that go into the manifold. Looks like you could break the tip of the injector if not careful.