Fuel Problem

Ford 1 ton Van seems like its running ruff, like it wants to stall. I did change the fuel filter and it changed the performance but still wanting to
stall. How do I check the fuel pump(two tanks, the big tank has been bust for 2 years). The fuel exchanger, or what can I do Thanks Rick
Ford 1 ton Van 1989 E350 seems like its running ruff, like it wants to stall. I did change the fuel filter and it changed the performance but still wanting to stall. How do I check the fuel pump(two tanks, the big tank has been bust for 2 years). The fuel exchanger, or what can I do Thanks Rick