Fuse Box location on 97 Ford Aerostar

My tail lights and dash lights are out on my 97 ford aerostar and I think its the fuse box. The problem is I can't find it. Does anybody know where the fuse box is.
Thanks in advance, Jake
On 18 Aug 2005 07:53:59 -0700, "jake_allen10"

IIRC there are 3. The one you want is just inside the driver's door, behind the lower dash panel IIRC.